Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The good....The bad, and the tulips.

 OK....first the good. I made Italian pot roast for dinner, my first ever!   I was watching some cooking show and decided to give it a try, it was delicious. I love everything Italian, the food, the art, the language, and yes the gardens. I truly believe I was Italian in another life. I also have a fear of water, that may have come from a former life as well.
"he likes it, hey Mikey"  both my Bad Cats enjoyed it as you can see, the other Bad Cat is really a person.
He even has his own special dinner bowl, courtesy of the other Bad Cat.  Well aren't you just the luckiest cat around.

Now the bad
                                                              
You might think he's cute, with their running around, gathering nuts and all. Don't be fooled, these guys can cause some damage, and besides they are not all that cute either.
Now don't get it twisted, I love all of God's creatures(except spiders and centipedes) but when they start destroying my garden...... It's war, I mean war. These little monsters have been eating my tulips. Don't you guy's have nuts buried somewhere, go rummage some garbage cans, go climb a tree.
Ah-ha you guy's have not eaten them all yet. I'll fight fire with fire, where's my blow torch?
 OK, maybe some pepper, only because I couldn't find the blow torch......anyway this will work just fine.
That's right, oh, you don't like spicy, don't give me that look.
You are not going to ruin spring for me, it's been a long winter here.
Did you watch me plant these bulbs thinking they were for you to munch on?  If so then you are sadly mistaken my furry friends.
But don't you dare even think about it.  Now get out of here, before I find that blow torch.

1 comment: