Thursday, October 18, 2012

More about my Forest

Though my main thought when I started this blog was to share with you  my love of gardening, I've decided to share with you some of my other loves such as art. By no means am I in the position to be an expert on the subject, I just wanted to show some other things that I find to be interesting.

Lets face it there are plenty of garden blogs out there that feature lots of pretty pictures and ideas on gardening. OK, we get the point, you like to garden, but is that all you like, is that all you can write about.
 I've decided I don't want my blog to become one of these, just another garden blog, I'm opening up. Blogs are about sharing are they not? I think of myself as a visual person. I have always had a big love for the arts whether it be a garden, a beautiful piece of furniture, a stunning piece of architecture, or a well decorated room. I love it all and want to share my other likes with you.

So from time to time I'll be doing some post on other things that interest me, other facet's of my life. There will still be plenty on gardening, but i think by posting some of my other likes you will get a better understanding of who I am and what I have spent my life to become. One of my biggest fears is becoming an un-interesting person.
I'm digging in the Dirt if you will. 


The featured at is by Alex Andreev. you can check him out at: www.AlEXANDREE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment