Saturday, October 20, 2012

A look at clients garden in fall.

In an earlier post I made it quite clear that fall was not my favorite season.

I will admit that after looking at this clients garden the colors are beautiful, could this mean my views on fall
are changing.

The garden is awash in fall color, this I do like. The Limelight hydrangeas are showing their fall colors and look beautiful against the new gravel and the evergreens.

Pinks and tans are the predominate colors here. The colors of a fall garden a bit less traditional than you average orange and reds. This is a happy surprise,a new interpertaton on fall colors.

Containers planted with Kale's, Mums, and Angelina. Looks like golds may come into play here soon when the shrubs beyond the fence start to color up, this I welcome. 

The colors of a fall garden. This is still not my favorite season, but I'm glad see it worked out here for my client at least. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment