Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First look at winter pots for 2012

It's that time of year again....one of my favorites HOLIDAY and WINTER POTS.
For as long as I can remember I've loved to decorate for the seasons at hand, and when I was lucky enough to find clients who loved it as well, well... it was a match made in heaven.
Here's a look at some of my work this season thus far.








After the Holidays are over I will remove most of the Christmasy looking decorations, but leave the evergreens to be enjoyed throughout the winter.
There's nothing worse than seeing a empty container in the winter.

I encourage my clients to leave their containers long after the holidays. Sometimes here in Michigan we don't get a good snowfall until January, that's when the pots look the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment