Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A look at Detroit Garden Works Winter Scene

It's getting closer and closer to one of my most favorite times of the year...HOLIDAY and WINTER DECORATING season.

What used to be my most favorite garden store just had their winter open house, and as expected the shop is decked out for the up-coming season.

Even though I am no longer an employee, nor shall I ever shop here again, I am still an admire of this place.
I have to admit they do a nice job of decking the halls.

They offer a wide variety of sticks, branches, and evergreens along with garden ornaments and ideas. This I am a fan of.

The insides are always decorated beautifully with vignettes that give you a sense of winter gardens. 
Nothing too gaudy, nothing that screams Christmas. Decorate for the season not just the holiday, winter last a while. Celebrate it, I tell my clients.

They do sell unique ornaments of exceptional quality and interest with prices to match.

 The displays are creative, you can leave here with lots of decorating ideas. You can borrow these ideas, tweak them, make it work for you, and then make them your own. That's what I do.


Some times I do miss this place, especially during this season. I can still enjoy it from a distance,
I am still an admirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment