Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Wedding, The Reception and Our Special Night.

 Christopher (Bad Cat) and I did it, that is, we were married this past weekend in Windsor Ontario which is just on the other side of the Detroit River.
Well of course I took on the job of Florist, who else? Here are some pictures of my flower choices. Red roses of course, they are the flower of love.
Red tulips, it is spring after all.
I hit the jack pot with these red ranunculus, though I've never used them before, they are to die for, in hot pink and red.
Gerber Daises in red, can you see a color scheme here?
Before I did any arranging I like to let my flowers rest for a day or two, this gives them a chance to open fully.  Here are some Lillie's waiting for their moment in the the spot light. Not only are the beautiful, the fragrance lights up the room too!
The " Bad Cat" made beautiful cupcakes.
We packaged them in white boxes and silver ribbon for our guest to take home after the Reception The larger cake was for us.
The Reception room was decorated with my arrangements, now we're just waiting for our guest to arrive.
Can you see the strawberries and the Magnolia branches I added.
The "Bad Cat" makes a beautiful cake too!
He makes a Great Husband also, we are so happy!!!
The Reception was perfect. The food delicious, the room beautiful. Everyone enjoyed it, especially me and my new husband. Truly a magical event.

No comments:

Post a Comment