Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween 2016


Better late, then not at all, that's what I say. I almost forgot to share with you our Halloween
I mean it's only one of my top favorite day's of the year
shame on me, but here we go
I love Halloween and everything about it from the candy to the costumes, and the candy, and the bad horror
movies to the trick or treating for the candy, to the pumpkins, and the candy  


My oldest son carving his pumpkin

I celebrate Halloween every year and not just because we have kids, 
heck I'd celebrate it without them


My younger son with his carved pumpkin


The carved pumpkins on the front table to greet everyone.


and the pumpkins at night


Yes that's me, I told you I really get into it, and proudly , it's such a fun time 
I had my costume  before my youngest even knew what he wanted to dress up as.
Hey this is serious business here



 Of course my oldest son thinks he's to old for Halloween, and even tells me that I am too....... but I'm not hearing it

My youngest right before leaving for trick or treating

 So again forgive me for being so late to post the Halloween post and I hope you all had a great Halloween. Remember there's no law saying it's just for kids
especially when there's candy involved.


BOO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment