Saturday, January 4, 2014

Under the snow


Here at my home in Michigan we are expecting another big snowfall  6 to 12 inches tonight.  Here's a look at some snow images from  a snowfall we had earlier this week. I'm finding beauty in the garden...... even under the snow.


The snow does add a new element to the garden, like these porch pots filled with evergreens and branches.

Some things become almost unrecognizable under a blanket of snow


The view of the garden, everything looks clean, black, white and crisp. The garden is resting now, take a moment to appreciate it.


I'm learning to appreciate this color scheme, not so much during other seasons.....funny that.


The high winds knocked over the garden obelisk, I like the patterns the snow can create, lines are defined.

Evergreens and Eucalyptus peeking through the snow.


The front porch cafe, Iced coffee anyone, I think I'll have mine inside.

Mother Nature added snow to these winter pots, I don't mind, she knows best.

Hope you all learn to enjoy the magic that a snowfall can create, I consider myself lucky to live where I can have these images......not the shoveling part though.

No comments:

Post a Comment