Monday, January 20, 2014

A look at my home for the Holidays Pt. 2 .... the outside


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I almost forgot to share with you my Holiday decorations . Here's a look at what I did for the outside.

The photo above shows the Winter/Holiday pots and the front door wreath after a light dusting of snow, we had plenty more snow after this photo was taken.


The wreath (which I re-decorate every year) had magnolia leaves, fake pears, and Styrofoam balls as light covers

 The front pots also featured Styrofoam balls. Magnolia branches, preserved Eucalyptus, medallions made of Tulle, and mixed evergreen branches.


It was cold enough that the Styrofoam balls did not melt just glowed from the lights within, my interpretation of snowballs.......just in case


The look was warm and welcoming, even on the coldest winter nights.
We are still enjoying the winter pots, and it's mid-February

No comments:

Post a Comment