Friday, October 13, 2017

The colors of a fall garden


Fall has arrived here in Michigan, though you would not know it by the weather, we are still dealing with summer like tempatures


Fall is a favorite time of years, funny I used to hate fall.
Maybe it has something to do with age, maybe I'm just tired of summer. 
Maybe I'm just tired


I can remember a lady once asked me if I was glad it was fall "doesn't your work load ease up this time of year"
"Nope" I told her, it just changes


Fall planting does put you in a certain kind of gardening mood, your more relaxed
The colors of the fall garden , or in the color scheme of this garden are more relaxed too.

Take a look and enjoy the colors of the fall garden





















1 comment:

  1. Autumn is wearing her warm finery beautifully in your garden!

    ReplyDelete