Thursday, December 20, 2012

XMas Cookies

It's that time of year again, no not spring cleaning...though my house could use that too.
It's "CHRISTMAS COOKIE MAKIN' TIME!! At least that's what Christopher said. Who am I to argue with that.
Come on people we're talkin' COOKIES here and Christmas, two words that bring joy to so many. In case you didn't know I'm all about the joy.

Christopher just doesn't make those "roll balls in your hand type of cookies"  OH NO he's mister pastry bag and chocolate drizzle cookie maker man, Mr. Fancy Pants. He uses a pastry bag to make all those wonderful shapes.

I think I herd Martha Stewart jealously weeping.......as well she should be.

The recipe is a butter Spritz dough, these cookies literally melt in your mouth.

Not only are they pretty...they are also good for you......well, maybe not good for you. They will however put a smile on your face ....and that's good for you.... right!!

Mmmmmm the strawberry preserves and a dusting of walnuts.

 
Joni was on the floor makin' sure Martha kept in the corner.

Thanks Christopher for making the cookies.
A holiday tradition I will keep in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment