Sunday, December 25, 2011

TheFront porch cardinals

Our front porch pots feature Cardinals this year.....no, they are not real, that's what make them so easy to decorate with. Could you imagine he amount of poop if these were real birds. Not only that how freaky would it be to have birds hanging around like this?

The big Bad Cat ( Christopher ) saw these branches a our local Farmers Market and liked them, so to keep everybody happy I made sure I designed my winter pots around these Cardinals.

Seasonal colors of red and green in the day. These pots have red and gold lights in them for the night display Two looks are better than one I always say.  

The pots are dressed with Noble Fir collars, faux holly berries, fresh boxwood, and red twig dogwood branches that also act as perches for the Cardinals. I think they are ready for any Holiday or winter occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment