Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The sun came out........then it snowed again


Last week we had temps in the 50's the sun came out and it felt like spring was right around the corner. I took advantage of the weather and did some visual measurements for the new garden.




One things for sure, this neighbors garage is not part of my garden picture, this will have to be screened out!
Yes, I beleive in controlling the view as much as possible.  If they wont hide it, I will. Take a look around your yard and ask yourself "do I realy want to see that". Not only can you block something out, you can also add privacy to you yard. I dont want to look at you and I dont want you looking at me.



Sometimes the thing you have to screen is in your own yard.....such as this brick wall, or at least make it not look so bland and boring, this is a direct view out of my kitchen window, this is a view that could use some   improving don't you think?

 I've got lots of ideas for this yard screening and such, but they all have to wait. It is still Febuary, and it is still winter. I did enjoy the warm up, seeing the sun and the grass.

Then it snowed.....again


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do in your yard Eddie!!!! So many possabilities!!

    ReplyDelete